It took a while for the international surfing community to take note, but now Nicaragua is often included in top ten lists for best surf spots in the world. And while those lists are for experts, it might also be one of the best places in the world to learn to surf. The variety of surf breaks, consistency of wind and surf conditions, warm water and the lack of crowds mean beginners and intermediates looking to improve their form have the chance to take a lot of waves ideal for their experience and physical abilities. And perhaps best of all, do it without having to fight to get on every wave. Our American surf pro will take you surfing for you first time or to help improve your skills on the Pacific breaks near San Diego Beach in Nicaragua. As a base the Milagro del Mar Resort is ideal for non-surf time relaxing and swimming. If you come down with family members who don’t want to learn to surf the resort is great for having them relax very near to the surf lessons. Come down to Nicaragua and get in the warm surf.
Surf Lessons in Nicaragua Itinerary
- Day 01: Managua – Milagro Del Mar Resort
- Airport greeting by private transportation and transfer to the Milagro del Mar Resort for lodging.
- Days 02-06: San Diego Beach, Pacific Ocean
- Breakfasts and lodging at Milagro del Mar Resort. 5 days with 4 hours per day of surfing lessons with boards and private, English language instruction.
- Day 07: Gran Pacific Resort – Managua
- Private transfer to airport for flight home.
- All transfers in private vehicle with a/c and driver
- All driver expenses
- Assistance of surf guide and boards for 5 days
- All surf guide expenses
- All breakfasts
- 6 nights lodging at the Milagro del Mar
- 17% taxes for all lodging nights
Rates & Booking Details
- All Nicaragua surfing lesson visits are private and can begin any day of the year.
- Surf lesson costs depend on the number of surfers and non-surfers in your party and visit dates; please specify when requesting a quote.
- Custom surf lesson packages and itineraries are offered upon request.
Surfing Lessons in Nicaragua Trip does not Include
- Drinks, lunches and dinners.
- International flights, airport taxes or tips.