Multi-Sport Honeymoon in Nicaragua
Kayaking, Zip-Line, Mountain Biking & Ocean Sailing
Book A Tour
8 days – 7 nights
For the newlywed and active couple, this Nicaragua Honeymoon can be summed up in one word: FUN. How better to bond after the big day then paddling the warm waters of Lake Nicaragua and then go sailing in the deep blue Pacific Ocean on a private yacht? What is more romantic then mountain biking around active volcanoes after zipping through the cloud forest canopy above a shade coffee plantation? Active Honeymoon in Nicaragua takes advantage of Nicaragua’s spectacular geography and un-crowded nature to start your new life together with a bang, surrounded in beauty. After the stress of the wedding, escaping to an ancient colonial city, romantic lake front Granada; and Nicaragua’s Pacific Coast and the dual-volcano Island of Ometepe. This is a great way to celebrate your new future and also blow off a bit of steam. This active Honeymoon in Nicaragua is a week of lake, islands, forests, volcano and ocean that brings out the joy in couples.
Adventure Nicaragua Multi-Sport Honeymoon Itinerary
- Day 01: Managua – Granada
- Airport greeting and transfer to historic colonial city of Granada. Lodging on central park at the Hotel Plaza Colón.
- Day 02: Lake Nicaragua – Mombacho Volcano
- Breakfast at hotel and transfer to Lake Nicaragua and the archipelago of Las Isletas for guiding kayaking in this warm water paradise. Transfer to the slopes of the dormant Mombacho Volcano for a canopy tour (zip-lining tour) high up in the cloud forest. Lodging at Hotel Plaza Colón.
- Day 03: Granada – Ometepe Island, Lake Nicaragua
- Breakfast at hotel and transfer to San Jorge for the ferry to the dual-volcano island of Ometepe. Dock greeting and transfer around the active cone of Concepción in route to Santo Domingo Beach. Afternoon mountain bike or horseback riding. Lodging at San Juan del la Isla.
- Day 04: Ometepe Island – Maderas Volcano
- Morning transfer to the base of the extinct, cloud forest wrapped Maderas Volcano for a guided 3-8 hour hike depending on elevation reached and pace. Pack lunch included. For those that reach the summit – hike down into the crater to taste the magical waters of its misty crater lake. Return to Santo Domingo. Lodging at San Juan del la Isla.
- Day 05: Ometepe Island – San Juan Del Sur
- Breakfast and transfer to Moyogalpa for the ferry to the mainland. Dock greeting in San Jorge and transfer to the lovely half-moon bay on the Nicaragua Pacific, San Juan del Sur. Lodging at the Hotel Pelican Eyes.
- Day 06: San Juan Del Sur, Pacific Ocean
- Breakfast at hotel and private half-day yachting trip on the Pacific with good chance to see sea turtles and dolphins with yacht crew. Lodging at Hotel Pelican Eyes.
- Day 07: Masaya Market And Volcano – Managua
- Breakfast at hotel and transfer north to the restored 19th century Indian Market at Masaya. Visit to the Masaya Volcano National Park to hike around the smoking active cone of Santiago. Transfer to Managua for lodging at Hotel Los Robles.
- Day 08: Managua
- Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to airport for flight home.
Nicaragua Adventure Honeymoon Tour Includes
- Assistance of local sports guides
- All guide expenses
- Private air-conditioned transport with professional driver
- All driver expenses
- 2 nights lodging at Hotel Plaza Colón in Granada
- 2 nights lodging at Hotel San Juan del la Isla in Ometepe
- 2 nights lodging at Hotel Pelican Eyes in San Juan del Sur
- 1 night lodging at Hotel Los Robles in Managua
- All Breakfasts
- Nicaragua Zip Line tour of Mombacho Volcano
- Kayaking in Lake Nicaragua
- Guided climb of Maderas Volcano
- Mountain Biking on Ometepe
- Sailing tour of Pacific Coast on a private 41-foot Yacht
- Shopping at Masaya Market
- Hiking at Volcán Masaya National Park
- All admissions to nature parks
- 17% taxes for all hotel nights
Rates & Booking Details
- All Nicaragua multi-sport honeymoon packages are private and can begin any day of the year.
- Tour costs depend on the time of year. Please write us for price.
- Custom Nicaragua multi-sport honeymoon packages and itineraries are available upon request.
Nicaragua Multi-Sport Honeymoon Costs do not Include
- Lunches or dinners or drinks.
- International flights or airport taxes.