Nicaraguan Architecture, History, Food & Art
One day cruise ship shore excursion from the port of Corinto. Escape the crowds and enjoy Nicaragua’s finest culture tour in a small group ambience. With Tours Nicaragua cruise excursions every group of 18 visitors has their own air-conditioned bus with chilled bottled water and an expert private guide.
León has numerous colonial period churches, including Central America’s largest cathedral a UNESCO World Heritage site. León the home of Nicaragua’s greatest passion, poetry, and the cradle of Nicaragua’s 20th century revolutionary movement, with fascinating street murals and the country’s finest art museum.
This unique cruise excursion also includes a delicious Nicaraguan lunch, enjoyed inside a precious 17th century Franciscan Convent, restored to its original glory.
Nicaragua Cruise Excursion Itinerary
- Dock greeting
- Private transfer to León
- Visit to the Cathedral of León, Central America’s largest
- Walking tour of León (founded in 1610) colonial architecture
- Visit to León’s colorful native produce market
- Lunch at a restored convent built in 1640
- Visit to Nicaragua’s finest art museum located in a restored Spanish colonial home
- Private transfer to Corinto
Nicaragua Shore Excursion Includes
- All transfers in private 24 seat bus with a/c and professional driver
- Chilled purified water on the bus
- Full time assistance of an English speaking guide
- All museum, cathedral, gallery and park admissions
- Lunch in a restored convent
Rates & Booking Details
- Tour costs US$79 per person
- Cost based on a minimum of 15 people
- Travel agents please contact us for rate
Does not Include
- Alcohol drinks, souvenirs, unscheduled stops or medical treatment.