Nicaragua’s Corn Islands are a slice of Jamaica in Nicaragua. Creole English is the native language, reggae music the norm and coconut bread is cooked fresh leaving sweet aroma in the air.
Although not the most economical way to extend your Nicaragua vacation stay, a side trip to Little Corn Island is great for lovers of ocean reef nature and white sand beaches. Little Corn Island has beautiful coral reefs and a very relaxed life style. For snorkeling and diving the islands are excellent and though there are deeper waters off Great Corn Island, the reefs are far superior at Little Corn.
Nothing happens to fast on the island and communication with the outside world is minimal. Whereas most of today’s Caribbean islands have been overrun by developers, cruise ships and gift shops, Nicaragua’s Corn Islands still have a fair amount of authenticity.
Take a few days to enjoy the warmth and clear aqua-green waters of Nicaragua’s Caribbean Sea.
Nicaragua Corn Islands Beach Itinerary
- Day 01: Managua
- Private transfer to the domestic terminal of the Managua airport for 90 minute flight to Big Corn Island. Taxi on your own to dock and water taxi (pay direct, not included in costs) to Little Corn Island. Dock greeting in Little Corn and short walk to Little Corn Island hotel of choice for lodging.
- Days 02-03: Little Corn Island, Caribbean Sea
- Breakfasts and lodging at selected Little Corn Island hotel. Snorkeling on the reefs and relaxing. Diving available at extra charge.
- Day 04: Corn Islands – Managua
- Breakfast at hotel, water taxi (cost not included) to Big Corn Island. Taxi on your own to the airport. 90 min flight to Managua. Airport greeting and transfer to hotel of your choice. Managua hotel night costs not included in this version.
Nicaragua Little Corn Island Package Includes
- Private transfers: Managua hotel – Airport – Managua hotel on the mainland
- 3 nights lodging at selected hotel in Little Corn Island
- Breakfasts on Little Corn Island
- Snorkeling gear
- Round-trip domestic flight Managua-Great Corn Island-Managua
Rates & Booking Details
- All Little Corn Island tours are private and can begin any day of the year.
- Corn Island Tour costs depend on the number of travelers in your party and visit dates; please specify when requesting a quote. Custom Corn Island tour itineraries are available upon request.
Little Corn Island Package in Nicaragua does not Include
- Drinks, lunch or dinner.
- Lodging in Managua.
- Airport taxis on Big Corn to and from dock.
- Water taxis – Big Corn-Little Corn-Big Corn.
- International or domestic airport taxes.
- Travel insurance, tips, visas, or medical treatment.