Nicaragua Adventures H2O Sports
River floating, estuary & lake paddling & surfing
Book A Tour
8 days – 7 nights
10% of Nicaragua is covered by warm fresh water and both coasts are bathed by warm water oceans. It does not take a genius to figure out that Nicaragua is natural paradise for water sports. Come down to Nicaragua and enjoy the warm weather and water with this unique Nicaragua Adventures. This is a fun way to multi-sport Nicaragua. Central America’s most beautiful canyon is also the birthplace of its longest river, the Río Coco. The colors and shapes of the canyon are best appreciated floating its waters, and for those who wish, a bit of cliff jumping or repelling. Juan Venado Wildlife Refuge is a Pacific Coast barrier island that is full of tropical wildlife and mangrove forests, great for kayaking. Las Isletas Archipelago was created from volcanic fallout in the warm waters of Lake Nicaragua, another ideal kayaking spot. Nicaragua’s south Pacific Coast is now world famous for its consistent surf, but thankfully has not been overrun. A great place to learn how to surf or improve your technique. Take advantage of Nicaragua’s water blessings with Tours Nicaragua taking care of all the logistics and expert guides to keep you wet and having fun.
Nicaragua Adventures Multi-Sports Itinerary
- Day 01: Managua – Leon
- Airport greeting by our private transportation for transfer to selected Hotel in León.
- Day 02: Leon– Juan Venado Wildlife Refuge
- Breakfast and transfer to the Pacific Coast of León for kayaking in the coastal estuary of Juan Venado. Lodging at selected Hotel in León.
- Day 03: Leon – Somoto Canyon – Somoto
- Early breakfast and private transfer to the beautiful Somoto Canyon for hiking, then tubing and cliff jumping or repelling in the canyon and river with local expert guide. Lodging in the nearby town of Somoto.
- Day 04: Somoto – San Juan Del Sur, Pacific Coast
- Breakfast at hotel and private transfer to San Juan del Sur for lodging at selected Hotel. Afternoon swimming at the beach.
- Days 05-06: San Juan Del Sur
- Breakfast and two days surfing with guide at nearby breaks. Lodging at selected hotel.
- Day 07: San Juan Del Sur – Lake Nicaragua – Granada
- Breakfast and transfer Lake Nicaragua and the Las Isletas Archipelago for kayaking. Transfer to Granada for lodging at selected Hotel.
- Day 08: Granada – Managua
- Private transfer to airport for flight home.
Nicaragua Water Sports Adventure Tour Includes
- All private transfers with a/c and driver
- All driver expenses
- 2 nights lodging at selected Hotel in León
- 1 night lodging at Hotel Portal de Angel in Somoto
- 3 nights lodging at selected Hotel in San Juan del Sur
- 1 night lodging at selected Hotel in Granada
- All breakfasts
- Guided Hiking, jumping, floating and repelling in Somoto Canyon
- Guided Kayaking in Juan Venado
- 2 days Guided Surfing in the Pacific Ocean
- Guided kayaking in Lake Nicaragua
- Assistance of local English speaking adventure guides
- All guide expenses
- 17% hotel taxes
Selected Hotels Guide
- Base hotels for this tour are Hotel La Recolección or Cacique Adiact in León; Hotel Patio del Malinche or Colonial in Granada, Portal de Angel in Somoto and Posada Azul in San Juan del Sur.
- Upgrade hotels for this tour are Hotel El Convento in León, Hotel Plaza Colón in Granada, Portal de Angel in Somoto and Pelican Eyes Resort and Spa in San Juan del Sur.
- All water adventure Sports tours are private.
- Nicaragua Adventures tours can begin any day of the year providing hotel space is available.
Rates & Booking Details
- Tour costs depend on the number of travelers in your party.
- Please specify number of people in your Nicaragua party when requesting a price quote.
- Custom Nicaragua sports tour itineraries are available upon request.
Nicaragua Adventures Tour does not Include
- Drinks, lunches and dinners.
- International flights or taxes.
- Travel insurance, tips, visas, or medical treatment.