Nicaragua’s South Pacific Coast was chosen by CBS Survivor producers for the filming of two episodes of Nicaragua Survivor. After all, why fly your crew all the way to the South Pacific of Asia if remote, virgin beaches are located just a 2-3 hour flight from Miami and Houston? Although we sincerely hope your honeymoon does not resemble a Nicaragua Survivor episode, there’s good reason that a couple looking to escape the ordinary and enjoy a very natural beach should follow the lead of CBS, and consider Nicaragua’s South Pacific Coast. Playa Yankee is a yet undiscovered beach and the hills that wrap the long sandy oceanfront are covered in tropical forest, not condos. One of the few structures currently overlooking the beach is Orquídea del Sur, an exclusive 6 room luxury lodge that drinks in views of Pacific blue horizon from every room. Low-key, but personal service, privacy and comfort are the hallmarks of this boutique hotel overlooking the ocean. Escape and relax under the sun, swim away from the masses. We are pretty sure – with those tasks – you’ll survive.
Nicaragua South Pacific Honeymoon Itinerary
- Day 01: Managua – Playa Yankee, Pacific Ocean
- Airport greeting and private transfer to San Juan del Sur to meet the 4×4 transportation of the hotel and transfer to Orquidea del Sur for dinner and lodging. Late arrivals lodging in Granada at Los Patios, with private transfer to ocean on day 02.
- Days 02-05: Playa Yankee, Pacific Ocean
- Breakfasts and lodging at Orquidea del Sur. Optional activities (not included) like surfing, fishing and hiking.
- Day 06: Playa Yankee – Masaya Market & Volcano – Managua
- Breakfast at Orquidea del Sur and transfer to Managua for lodging at the Hotel Intercontinental. Stop in route to visit the Masaya Market and Masaya Volcano National Park.
- Day 07: Managua
- Transfer to airport for flight home.
- Private land transfers with driver and a/c
- All driver expenses
- 6 nights lodging at Orquidea del Sur
- 1 night lodging at Hotel Intercontinental Metrocentro in Managua
- All breakfasts
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour of Masaya market and Masaya Volcano National Park
- 17% taxes for all hotel nights
Rates & Booking Details
- All Nicaragua beach tours are private and can begin any day of the year.
- Beach tour costs depend on the number of travelers in your party and visit dates; please specify when requesting a quote.
- Custom beach tour itineraries are available upon request.
Honeymoon Beach Package in Nicaragua does not Include
- Drinks, lunches and dinners.
- International flights or taxes.
- Travel insurance, tips, visas, or medical treatment.